LANCASTER AREA, PA
- Polish shafts and journals
- Troubleshoot and solve machinery issues
- Follow and maintain all Standard Operating Procedures(SOP)
- Follow and maintain all Job Safety Analysis(JSAs)
- Communicate with operators from other shifts
- Maintain and secure work tools
- Clean and maintain work areas
- Turn off and lock out equipment as needed
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees
- Grind and complete necessary finishing operations per work order instructions.
- Follow and abide to any and all safety regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
Machinist must be able to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry and also have the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations as well as advanced problem solving.