YORK AREA, PA
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 6: 00 am - 4: 30 pm. Wage would be mid to high teens to start.
1. Locates materials for job, verify that gauge and type of material matches job.
2. Organizes material in an efficient manner.
3. Loads material on table for laser cutting.
4. Loads program into computer and set parameters for laser.
5. Burns material per nest.
6. Unloads table of parts.
7. Removes scrap from table and reload.
8. Checks parts- matches drawings, length, width, and hole size if applicable.
9. Deburrs parts while laser is cutting other program.
10. Labels all parts with tag that has job number, part number, and customer name. Includes heat number, if applicable.
11. Skids all parts.
12. Takes finished job to appropriate department.
13. Keeps machine clean and working properly.
14. Organizes and keeps track of stock and drop material and informs Crew Leader when items need reordered.
15. Marks all drop material with Job # and material type.