LANCASTER AREA, PA
2) Proper stacking of pipe in lifts
3) Posses the skill and ability to purge a line down with supervision
4) Perform visual inspection for quality of pipe; seek higher authority when in doubt.
5) Remove gaskets from scrap pipe. Pipe with gaskets will NOT be placed in the scrap cart.
6) Knows how to get all quality readings for the pipe every hour.
7) Displays the ability to bring the walls into specification and has the ability to run the walls between minimal to nominal.
8) Displays the ability to obtain and maintain the pipe length to specifications.
9) Displays the ability to obtain and maintain the pipe OD to specifications.
10) Displays the ability to obtain and maintain the pipe OR to specifications.
11) Has displayed an increased knowledge of how the extruders and related equipment operate.
12) Is responsible for assisting supervisor and tooling personnel during changeovers. Areas include but to limited to:
-Putting in pull pipe
-Cleaning around beller, spray tanks, vacuum tanks, and the extruder.
-Checks print strip
-Performs assigned task during start-up
13) Is responsible for maintaining proper vacuum on vent system.
14) Can completely and accurately fill out operator sheets
15) Can communicate all issues to both the leadmen and the supervisor.
Must have 3+ years of Mach Operating experience
Criminal Background check
Must have HSD or GED