PROJECT MANAGER - ELECTRICAL
LANCASTER AREA, PA
Pay: $60, 000 per year
The primary responsibilty of the Electrical Project Manager is to estimate and manage jobs to the satisfaction of the customer and profitability of the.company.
- This job is management level, salaried position and will require a flexible sc.edule, averaging up to 45 hours or more per week.
- Must be able to obtain all necessary information to estimate and bid electrical division projects.
- Will develop cost effective sc.edules for utillzation of personnel and materials on site.
- Will select and coordinate work of subcontractors and monitor their performance.
- Will maintain contact through meetings and written.communications with customers.
- Will coordinate all aspects of the project: that is the purchase of materials, interaction with other contractors.
- Review on site daily reports, job diaries and time sheets.
- Write requests for information, change orders, and other.communications dealing with field changes to provide both clarification an an audit trail.
- Follow up on requested information in a timely manner and keep logs.
- Must have genuine leadership skills, as well as respect and appreciation for all.company and division personnel. Proficient written and oral skills.
- Skills and abilities of a Journeyman Electrician.
Must complete a criminal background and drug test