LANCASTER AREA, PA
Monday - Friday, 2: 30pm - 11: 00pm
Pay: $15-$18 per hour
- Directly supervises up to 2 - 4 employees according to.company policies and pro.edures, including interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing.complaints and resolving problems.
- Analyzes work orders to estimate worker hour's and create machining sc.edules that meet both internal and external needs
- Computes amounts of stock and supplies required for operations, based on production sc.edules, and requisitions materials from storage are
- Selects products for tests at specified states in the production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics
- Interfaces with others in the.organization to ensure customer deadlines are met .
- Directs workers in adjusting machines and equipment to repair products which fail to meet standards.
- Establishes or adjusts work pro.edures to meet production sc.edules
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of products.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
- Supervises employees in layout and machine operation to fabricate structural, wire or sheet metal products.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Develops capital equipment justifications from machine tools and process technology to improve quality, cost and cycle times.