LANCASTER AREA, PA
Monday - Friday, 2: 30pm - 11: 00pm
Pay: $15-$18 per hour
- Directly supervises up to 2 - 4 employees according to company policies and procedures, including interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Analyzes work orders to estimate worker hour's and create machining schedules that meet both internal and external needs
- Computes amounts of stock and supplies required for operations, based on production schedules, and requisitions materials from storage are
- Selects products for tests at specified states in the production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met .
- Directs workers in adjusting machines and equipment to repair products which fail to meet standards.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of products.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
- Supervises employees in layout and machine operation to fabricate structural, wire or sheet metal products.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Develops capital equipment justifications from machine tools and process technology to improve quality, cost and cycle times.
Tempstar Staffing provides great office/professional positions as well as industrial and skilled trades jobs from our four offices in York, Hanover, Lancaster and Reading, PA. Learn more about the Tempstar Advantage and let us take you to the next level in your career.