YORK AREA, PA
1. Cutting all required wiring for components and panel wiring.
2. Fabrication of wiring harnesses.
3. Collection of required parts per applicable pick lists.
4. Assembly of components and installation into panel.
5. Wiring of components and panel.
6. Panel inspection to verify all required components and options are installed and functional.
7. Testing completed panel (where test instructions exist).
8. Completion of all test paperwork and other associated paperwork.
9. Preparing panel for shipment (if BOS or replacement)
10. Assist where needed on assembly line to meet schedule demands.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Reading of schematics
Able to pass Color Blindness Test
Lift or assist in lifting any electrical type component/ sub-assembly
Basic math skills
Basic computer skills
Knowledge of tools