HANOVER AREA, PA
1. Ability to read and understand production orders, specification sheets, and truck schedule to prepare pack slips and load trucks.
2. Based on daily needs of the department will communicate with supervisor, lead, and other department employees to fill in when and where needed.
3. Operate forklift, stretch wrap banders and other necessary equipment.
4. Identify errors and packaging defects and correct accordingly.
5. Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend and twist throughout the work day.
6. Must be willing to accept and receive supervision and assistance with regard to maintenance functions and other essential tasks as assigned.
7. Comply with safety regulations/procedures and maintain clean and orderly work area.
Attention to detail
Ability to work independently and as a team.
Required Education and Experience
Experience with UPS/FedEx is a plus. Hours are 11: 00am-8: 00pm Monday-Friday with overtime. Starting rate of pay is $17.50 per hour.
Employment is on a temp to hire basis through a local staffing agency. Once applicant has completed the required contract hours and met performance standards, permanent employment will begin. Hours worked under the temp arrangement are credited toward service time and benefits eligibility.
One to three years forklift and warehouse experience.
Valid driver license for forklift operations and maintenance of forklift certification.
Basic computer skills