HUMAN RESOURCE RECRUITING
READING AREA, PA
Tempstar Staffing is looking for a Recruiter in Human Resources. This position requires tracking and managing employee eligibility for benefit programs, assiting with 401k plans, compiling information for yearly compliance reporting and coordinating worker's compensation claims.
- Associates degree and/or HR certification strongly preferred
- 1-3 years HR experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Must have confident communication skills both orally and in writing
- Must have the ability to take charge and coordinate with others
- Being able to multi-task is a must
- Recruitment experience preferred
Tempstar Staffing provides great office/professional positions as well as industrial and skilled trades jobs from our four offices in York, Hanover, Lancaster and Reading, PA. Learn more about the Tempstar Advantage and let us take you to the next level in your career.