TECHNICAL SALES COORDINATOR
READING AREA, PA
The Technical Sales Coordinator is responsible for scheduling all orders and managing the communications of orders to the customers. Customer Service is the key function of this position.
Primary Job Functions:
- Entry of all sales orders into order entry system.
- Link CRM quotes and leads to sales orders.
- Schedule all orders into the production calendar for both the Morgantown and Las Vegas facilities.
- Answer all phone calls and email requests for an order update.
- Provide updates to customers on order delays.
- Primary liaison between Production and Engineering.
- Follow up on sales order backlog.
- Check orders for accuracy.
- Send proformance invoices to Accounting.
- Entry of Customer Service Inquiries into the database system.
- Maintain customer focus always.
Additional Job Functions:
- Other duties as assigned by Technical Sales Support Manager.
- Assist the Shipping Logisitics Manager with arranging shipments.
- Excellent phone and in-person communication skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, typing, email).
- Familiarity with Excel a plus
- Ability to work efficiently
- HSD or GED
- Associations or Bachelor's a plus
Tempstar Staffing provides great office/professional positions as well as industrial and skilled trades jobs from our four offices in York, Hanover, Lancaster and Reading, PA. Learn more about the Tempstar Advantage and let us take you to the next level in your career.