LANCASTER AREA, PA
- Prepare chemicals for shipment
- Material Handling - i.E., chemicals, liners, plastic sheeting, chemical containers, tubing
- Preshrink and/or oven bake liners as per the Treating Work Order
- Make resin and adhesive mixes according to the Mixing Work order
- Treat liners according to the processing instructions on the Treating Work Order
- Apply correct resin using the documented run specifications
- Apply correct adhesive to the back and/or face using the documented run specifications
- Adjust run speeds and temperatures for thickness and appearance
- Prepare chemicals for shipment to customers
- Accurately enter information into the JDE WO SYSTEM
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.