LANCASTER AREA, PA
Pay: $12 - $13 per hour, overtime available!
- Pick castings off conveyor and sorting castings.
- Inspect castings for separation of good castings from scrap castings.
- Place castings in appropriate containers in a manner that will not cause damage to the castings.
- Identify gates and mark hoppers accordingly.
- Alert Group lead of quality issues and defects with castings
- Inspects completed cores and identifies defects.
- File and pack cores.
- Performs basic simple assembly of cores.
- Identify scrap issues and report to group lead.
- Complete required paperwork for each completed work order.
- Adheres to 6s and safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi task.
- Demonstrates general mathematical skills
- Read and understand work orders.
- Demonstrates basic mechanical and assembly abilities.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills; Able to work independently or as a team.
- Reads and understands English.
- Able to lift, push or pull up to 50lbs routinely.