INSPECTOR/PACKER - 3RD SHIFT
LANCASTER AREA, PA
3rd shift: 11pm-7am, Sun-Thurs
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates plastic injection molding machines and secondary operation equipment according to manufacturer and Company standards.
- Communicates with prior and oncoming shift operators as to how the machine(s) are running, any changes in production, any concerns to be aware of, etc. To maintain smooth transition from shift to shift to meet Redbook standards.
- Inspects samples of product based on Company standards and records results.
- Ensures product quality and communicates quality status to the Quality Department and Supervisor as well as any machine malfunctions.
- Packages finished products per Red book standards.
- Regrinds runners or parts as each job specifies
- Keeps work area clean, safe, orderly and supplies replenished as required.
- Completes required paperwork at the end of each shift.