LANCASTER AREA, PA
Sunday - Wednesday, 11pm - 6am
Thursday, 945pm - 6am
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (The job's essential or most important functions and responsibilities.)
1. Identify safety violations or potential hazards to manager or safety team member
2. Attend safety training
3. Maintain a clean and organized work place using the "6S" system
4. Preset, setup, operate and Adjust offsets of CNC Equipment with minimal assistance.
5. Preset, setup, operate and Adjust non-CNC secondary machines and equipment with minimal assistance.
6. Operate and troubleshoot finishing process equipment
7. Assemble and package metal products as required to meet customer needs on time
8. Embrace change in the work environment to maintain internal and external customer satisfaction
9. Adjust schedule to fluctuate work priorities as needed
10. Perform material handling by operating company vehicles and tow motors safely
11. Complete work order and payroll information using the JDEdwards One-World system
12. Perform visual inspection and gauging to meet product quality requirements
13. Perform root cause analysis for effective problem-solving
14. Strive for continuous improvement of the Company's processes
15. Strive to establish and standardize 'best practices"
16. Understanding, compliance, and active involvement in establishing ISO standard operating procedures and work instructions
17. Participate in LEAN and World Class improvement projects
18. Perform routine maintenance of CNC lathes, secondary, and finishing machines and equipment
19. Strive to maintain a positive work environment
Criminal background and drug test